Friday, November 28, 2008

In A Blue Mood

I don't know why.
Had a good day, finished and presented a major project. Now all I have is a paper, 3 exams, a monologue presentation, a song presentation and a bunch of rehearsals.
Then the next week is a few rehearsals and a few shows.
Then I'm free for two weeks.


Tonight I went to the mall (THE thing to do in Windsor) with a bunch of friends and then saw Twilight for the second time. Haven't read the books- not planning to- just because everyone is, no matter how good they are.


Came home, washed my face and brushed my teeth and relized my roommate was gone. Then saw she left a note on the fridge telling me to clean the sink. I washed paintbrushes in it last night and the black paint stuck to the grime. It's not my fault it's grimy.


Anyway, long rehearsal tomorrow.
I need to buy groceries. Really badly.
I've gone shopping maybe once in the past two months.
It's a good way to save money.

Thanks for the pickles, Eliza. I loved them.

1 comment:

Eliza said...

your welcome :)
i just love em the way they taste!