Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Pub Night

Let me just start by saying that Pub Night last night went from 9 pm until 2 am. When I left around midnight there were still people lined up to get in.
Boy am I glad that when I arrived there was a huge line that my friends were standing at the front of. And I mean very front. Normally I would never cut in line, I'm not that kind of a jerk (I am other kinds)... but the line was just so long. I got to have the whole experience.
Three hours later I left school avoiding pools of vomit, having consumed fair amounts of alcohol, danced my ass of alone and with a cow (udders and all).
Two things this picture doesn't show:
1) I had blacked out two of my teeth. A very disgusting experience
2) My track pants were shiny and tapered with elastics and zippers at the ankle.
Everyone looked slutty and hot and I looked like this:

1 comment:

Marina said...

I think that you look just as slutty and hot as any other girl.

Very special.